Aims and Objectives of the Course
Innovation involves transformative thinking and the genuine ability to cultivate and pick the lucrative fruits of our creative labour. In this course, you will develop an appreciation for a range of tools and concepts that can help make innovation happen.
This course will feature original content and fresh thinking. It contains a stimulating mix of creative experiments, intriguing innovation examples, practical tools and robust concepts. These will help you induce creativity, gain deep customer insights, and develop an appreciation for creating a compelling innovation strategy.
What You Will Learn
Innovation in Practice
- The practice and meaning of innovation
- Signature characteristics of innovative organisations
- Processes of service and product innovation
- Different approaches for sourcing external ideas
Creativity in Action
- An understanding of how our creative minds work
- Key considerations and principles of creativity
- A range of creativity tools
Bringing Ideas to Life
- An appreciation of how we can learn from others
- A range of approaches for gathering deep customer insights
- Key consideration in appreciating and conveying customer value
Building an Innovative Organisation
- Approaches for challenging business models and constructing innovation strategies
- Approaches for stimulating and embedding innovation in your own organisation
Duration and Assessment Structure
This course requires approximately 2 – 4 hours of study per week, but can vary depending on the student. This includes watching videos, and taking quizzes and assessments. The total video time for this course is approximately 3 hours and 19 minutes.
Please email Lei Aquino – [email protected] to register.